As a member of the Team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create functional, non-functional, manual/automation, and regression test plans, cases, scripts and align them to solution requirements.
- Enable robust testing (automated/manual) of implemented scripts in a continuous delivery scenario making it truly agile.
- Work closely with the implementation & other streams to understand the activities involved and how best to incorporate them within the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Work with the BA and with the client in understanding their business flows so as to implement a synchronized end-to-end process.
- Actively participate in developing, scripting & implementation of manual & automated test scripts and find the most efficient ways to provide solutions.
- Provide feedback to the Managed Services Lead that could be used to improve the team’s performance.
- Be flexible to learn, collaborate & contribute across teams.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience Must Have:
- Hands-on experience in manual, automation, and API testing within financial services domain.
- Notable experience in development and maintenance of manual/automated software frameworks or automation testing tools including automation support, working with distributed version control systems or with test management tools.
- Exposure to create functional, non-functional, manual/automation and regression test scripts and review them with the business and technical solution owner(s).
- Experience or exposure in Service Oriented Architecture, HTTP and web services.
- Hands-on experience with Selenium/Robot Framework.
- Must be amenable to be based in Pasig City on a hybrid work arrangement.