1. At least 18 years old and have excellent English communication skills
2. Must have completed high school or senior high school
3. Customer service, collections or sales experience in a call center industry is preferred but not required
4. Have working knowledge of computers and the Internet, and able to type at least 35-40 words per minute
5. Can successfully communicate with customers to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
6. Collaborate with others to ensure the customer issues are resolved
• Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice and non- voice based services.
• Verifies and updates customer information, responds to queries and resolves issues.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Accurately document and update records and databases in accordance with prescribed formats and required systems.
• Provides transaction processing support to clients.
• Performs a variety of transactions ranging from data entry, updating records, invoices and claims to verifying information and closing transactions.
Powered by MetroCity AI