Aumni Philippines - Cebu City's Customer Operations Junior Manager will lead, direct, and manage the day-to-day and long-term operational activities for the assigned operational department within the Company.
As a Junior Operations Manager, you will be managing and providing strategic oversight and internal control to your assigned team based on and aligned with the entire division’s goals and objectives. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the assigned department’s day-to-day office operations, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Work closely with upper management in long-term planning, project status reporting, implementing change control processes, and other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics of the team
- Monitors and identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless office operations, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, removes barriers, resolves issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalates to appropriate levels when required.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Works closely with senior management to ensure all operational and compliance functions within the assigned team are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
- Bachelor's degree holder, open to fresh graduates (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting-related graduates preferred)
- Master’s Degree | PhD degree a plus
- Good English communication and comprehension skills
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- At least 3-5 years administrative and operational management experience
- Proficiency with all GSuite apps (especially Google Sheets)
- Working knowledge of project management and workplace productivity and communication tools, including ClickUp, Notion, and Slack a plus
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
- Great analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Conversant in financial/legal terminologies and concepts a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Base salary (not inclusive of Night Shift Differential)
- 2 Employee Meals free (regardless of shift)
- Company-provided work equipment (Mac minis, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- SSS + PHIC + HDMF employer contributions
- Paid training
- ₱400,000 employee HMO coverage (upon regularization)
- PTO Credits (upon regularization)
- 13th & 14th month pay (14th month is compounding anniversary bonus)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Various weekly/monthly/midyear/annual employee engagement activities/socials
- Periodic employee giveaways