The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or related field 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical