Trade your job for a career at ClearSource!
Do you have AutoCAD and drafting experience? Are you knowledgeable with reviewing, providing and analyzing for a high volume of residential solar projects?
If so, ClearSource BPO has a perfect opportunity that just might change your life. We have a great program that takes the hassle out of owning a home for customers.
For more than a decade, ClearSource has delivered on our promises by nurturing careers and helping our staff turn professional goals and personal dreams into reality.
ClearSource is different because we hire the best and help them thrive. We do this by helping our people get what they want by working with them to achieve their dreams. So just what would you be doing as an Associate Civil Engineer.
• Perform analysis via Pre-CAP review and COA tasks which follow client processes, required SLAs, productivity metrics, and quality metrics.
• Perform QC Peer Audits of each task (Pre-CAP, Post-CAP, and COA) to support in maintaining department quality.
• Provide Structural Engineering support for Site Technicians, Designers, Permit Coordinators, and Installers; Reply to other departments via chats/emails directly regarding project queries.
• Perform all other duties assigned by leadership.
• Maintain professionalism and responsiveness in the workplace and online communications.
• Make meaningful contributions in all weekly meetings (1x1’s and team huddles) by maintaining engagement through questions and responses § Participate in trainings to advance knowledge and skills in the role.
• Live by and promote the ClearSource Core Values (Customer First, Personal Accountability, Humble Courage, Hungry, Happy, and Healthy)
Powered by MetroCity AI