Trade your job for a career at ClearSource!
Do you have any experience in providing desktop troubleshooting?
If so, ClearSource BPO has a perfect opportunity that just might change your life. We have a great program that takes the hassle out of owning a home for customers.
The Solar Performance Diagnostics Technician (SPDT) is responsible for providing desktop troubleshooting support to Solar field service professionals. This is accomplished through account investigation and resolution recommendation in a timely and high-quality manner. SPDT’s report directly to the program TL
• Maximize Field Service Work Order on site efficiency by ensuring the correct equipment, skillset, and # of technicians
• Remotely diagnose PV system issues including non-operation and underperformance
• Assist in live Diagnostic Consultation with other departments via phone
• Meet performance goals and metrics minimums set forth by management
• Understand and apply corporate policies, process documentation, manufacturer's specifications and requirements
• Provide feedback on trends you are seeing to our Diagnostics Leadership
• Adhere to established schedule as designated by leadership
• Maintain professionalism and responsiveness in workplace and online communications
• Make meaningful contributions in all weekly meetings (1x1’s and team huddles) by maintaining engagement through questions and responses
• Live by and promote the ClearSource Core Values (Customer First, Personal Accountability, Humble Courage, Hungry, Happy and Healthy)
Powered by MetroCity AI