The Training Specialist should have experience in designing and developing training development programs based on individual needs (agent's and supervisor’s performance). This role is also responsible for providing, coordinating, analyzing, and consolidating all necessary data to deliver training in a timely and accurate manner following stakeholder requirements and company standards.
- Identifying training and development needs within the CXP Group, especially with the existing agents.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Develop and co-develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Create a training plan with a monthly, quarterly, and yearly view.
- Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with training goals.
- Executes process training for the Operations team and calibrates results across the training team.
- Collaborates with quality team and management across the site to identify operational deficiencies and develop Lean, solution-oriented, measurable training.
- Manages multiple high-priority projects with competing deadlines.
- Helps build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience.
- Builds and maintains fruitful, beneficial relationships horizontally and vertically across the organization.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Design and Development
- Training Delivery
- Training Evaluation
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field from a four-year college or university with two to four years of relevant experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other database applications or ability to learn technology quickly.
- Ability to be a productive team member that has skills in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables.
- Strong coaching skills and provide direction to a team of employees.
- Background in training and/or adult learning is preferred.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Ability to foster a sense of professionalism and relationship building for self and team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.