The Business Process Auditor's primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance, and advisory services to assist the Customer Experience Group (CXP) in maintaining compliance with industry quality regulations, mitigating rework, and achieving customer advocacy. This position is responsible for providing accurate and timely end-to-end audits for cross-channel/ center transactions of CXP. He/ She is also responsible for ensuring the evaluations of the Quality Assurance analysts are aligned with the standards of the CXP Quality Framework.
- A degree holder from a reputable institution of higher learning preferred
- Minimum 3- 5 years of QA audit experience or related experience in compliance and risk audits.
- BPO, contact center, or any customer service operations experience is a must
- Experience in the use of data analytics, visualization, and reporting is highly desirable (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio).
- Ability to think “outside the box” and evaluate processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Must have leadership ability, teamwork skills, initiative, and resourceful. Must possess strong organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel NCR and Pampanga area: 40%.
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist quality management in maintaining compliance with industry regulations, mitigating risk, and achieving operational excellence through end-to-end auditing across all outsource and organic frontline staff.
- Prepare the discussion draft of the audit report and submit the draft to the QA management team for review comments, approval, and distribution to stakeholders.
- Track and monitor operations' action plans against agreed-upon timelines directly with the action owners.
- Create process narratives, and flow charts, document key controls, and test assigned key controls to reflect processes are designed and operating effectively.
- Develop and/or review audit comments to ensure that they are properly composed, comply with materiality guidelines and the recommendations are relevant and practical. Ensure that all possible audit comments are provided to the stakeholders as they are developed, and management responses are received before the governance meeting.
- Use problem-solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify internal control deficiencies, evaluate their risk to customer experience, cost implication, rework and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Take responsibility to develop your own personal and professional leadership skills and capabilities.