The core mission of Finance Associate is to ensure timely collection of customer accounts, reconcile and record deductions such as account’s claims, sales returns, creditable withholding tax and others based on approved documents and control bad debts.
He/she must regularly contact customers to initiate collection and reconciliation efforts. He/she should ensure that AR records in system are accurate and updated by ensuring timely recording and application all related entries.
In Dragon Edge Group, your mission includes:
• Maintain a list of updated key contacts for each account.
• Encode customer in Netsuite based on approved customer card.
• Maintain current age of customer’s receivable by enforcing timeliness in collection, POD submission and counter the same by customers at least a week after the received date.
• Verify customer status before endorsing sales order and transfer order for approval
• Record collection and withholding tax at least within two (2) day from deposit date.
• Ensure timely application upon recording of collection and credit entries.
• Prepare and submit a weekly aging report.
• Ensure regular clean-up of variances – Netsuite vs. report.
• Reconcile, substantiate customer deductions with internal trade budget form (TBF) and customer returns documents and record applicable journal entries/credit memos.
• Record accrual of applicable taxes for customer deductions and ensure addback based on agreed credit terms.
• Ensure pick up of official receipts to substantiate the claims.
As part of the DEG's Team, you are expected to exemplify and rally DEG's Core Values
To be considered for the post, aspiring candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related courses
• Licensure/Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is advantage
• At least 1-2 years’ work experience in the same capacity.
• Experience gained from an FMCG company is an advantage.
• Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply
• Strong Analytical and Project Management Skills
• Knowledgeable in General Accounting system, processes and procedures
Our founders Dennis and Emily Balajadia best embody our mantra of challenging the status quo and creating remarkable brands. We believe in creating mediocrity-busting results; thus, we came up with the first ever clear spray sun block in the Philippines - Beach Hut. And that's where it all started.
From our humble beginnings in 2005 -DEG has grown to a portfolio of amazing brands such as Beach Hut Sunblock, Cycles Baby Detergent, Cradle Nipple and Bottle Cleanser, Bliss Lubricant, Felina Lubricant, Smart Steps, Bite Block Insect Repellent and Holy Seat Toilet Sanitizer.
The different product lines are housed under DEG's 3 subsidiaries: Naturale Labs, EVEolution and Skintimates.
We at DEG are constantly seeking ways to be of better service to those all who matter to us. A small but highly efficient group of ignited individuals who believe that there are no borders, only limitless playgrounds waiting to be discovered. Join us with our journey of creating remarkable brands and amazing businesses in the years to come.
You may call us unconventional but we believe that to achieve extraordinary results you must stop doing ordinary things.
To know more about our awesome company and our remarkable products, check our website-www.dragonedgegroup.com
Powered by MetroCity AI