The core mission of the Regulatory Affairs Specialist is to ensure that all DEG products such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and household products meet legislative requirements to achieve zero business interruption.
In Dragon Edge Group, your mission includes:
• Responsible in handling renewal and filing of registration applications with Food and Drug Administration.
• Monitoring and maintaining a systematic file of product dossier, CPRs, LTOs.
• Create and regulate Standard Operating Procedures in compliance with FDA standards.
• Liaising between company and regulatory authorities to make sure that products meet all the necessary regulations.
• Planning, undertaking, and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
• Creating process flow of department’s policies, practices, and systems regarding regulations and product information.
As part of the DEG's Team, you are expected to exemplify and rally DEG's Core Values
To be considered for the post, aspiring candidates must meet the following requirements:
• With 3-4 years' experience in Regulatory Affairs for for Cosmetics, HUHS, Food, Medical Device, and Drugs.
• College graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or related courses
• PRC license holder
• Knowledgeable in ACTD application of Drug.
• Knowledgeable in e-portal and e-services application.
• Resourceful, results-oriented and proactive.
• Agile and has a good project management skills
Our founders Dennis and Emily Balajadia best embody our mantra of challenging the status quo and creating remarkable brands. We believe in creating mediocrity-busting results; thus, we came up with the first ever clear spray sun block in the Philippines - Beach Hut. And that's where it all started.
From our humble beginnings in 2005 -DEG has grown to a portfolio of amazing brands such as Beach Hut Sunblock, Cycles Baby Detergent, Cradle Nipple and Bottle Cleanser, Bliss Lubricant, Felina Lubricant, Smart Steps, Bite Block Insect Repellent and Holy Seat Toilet Sanitizer.
The different product lines are housed under DEG's 3 subsidiaries: Naturale Labs, EVEolution and Skintimates.
We at DEG are constantly seeking ways to be of better service to those all who matter to us. A small but highly efficient group of ignited individuals who believe that there are no borders, only limitless playgrounds waiting to be discovered. Join us with our journey of creating remarkable brands and amazing businesses in the years to come.
You may call us unconventional but we believe that to achieve extraordinary results you must stop doing ordinary things.
To know more about our awesome company and our remarkable products, check our website-www.dragonedgegroup.com
Powered by MetroCity AI