Tech Support Representative - Earn up to 23K package!
- Utilize client base tools to provide accurate and consistent, responses to customer inquiries
- Suggestively sell Client products and/or services.
- Follow-up and escalate resolution actions related to unresolved issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve email setup issues
- Utilize chat services using proprietary software to detect, troubleshoot, and correct issues
- Troubleshoot, detect and correct configuration errors
- Additional assigned duties and tasks may be required as needed.
- At least 2nd year college undergraduate for inexperienced candidates
- If not, at least high school graduate with minimum of 6 months call center experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Call center experience is an advantage
- With Technical Account background is an advantage
- HMO on 3rd month plus 2 free dependents (1st dependent on 6th month and 2nd dependent on 1st year)
- Career Development, Growth and Promotion.
- Competitive Compensation Package