The job holder will be responsible for performing efficient purchasing and delivery of operational chemicals, raw materials, packaging materials, bulk fuels & lubricants. He/she will monitor the purchase orders to the suppliers and ensure on time delivery, accreditation of suppliers, expediting deliveries and indent file maintenance.
- Graduate of a 4-year course
- At least 1 year related experience in procurement
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize meet deadlines and direct a broad range of procurement and contract activities
- Ability to deal with representatives of business, industry and other institutions to agree on terms of contracts and assure fulfillment of these terms to obtain timely delivery of goods and services at most reasonable price
- Ability to purchase so as to obtain the optimum value for the amount expected
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, end users, superiors and other employees.
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application and automated procurement systems
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center