Implements sound printing and post-press schedules to conform to customer requirements on timely delivery thru close coordination with Sales, Technical Services Group/Product Development, Quality Assurance and Production activities; ensures the supply of all press and post-press materials which include board, inks, varnishes, plates and diecut moulds, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates with Corporate SCM regarding awarded Sales Orders, job allocation and production plan (long schedule).
2. Prepares press and post-press schedules; issues schedules to corresponding sections.
3. Coordinates closely with Materials Consolidator regarding availability of production materials required.
4. Coordinates closely with Production Supervisors to ensure continuous and efficient execution.
5. Monitors progress of sub-contracted jobs/process, and recommend changes/improvements, if any.
6. Ensures that production meets sales requirements by monitoring, validating and recommending immediate actions for rush and delayed jobs to the Production Manager.
7. Provides accurate and timely information (including FG inventory) on jobs critical for deliveries to SCM Supervisor, Production Manager and Sales.
8. Review and monitor demonstrated production capacities. Propose necessary adjustments, if needed.
9. Prepares machine utilization and efficiency reports, planned vs. actual production, to aide critical production decision-making.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks that are needed
11. Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the top management from time to time
Powered by MetroCity AI