Manulife IT Delivery Center Asia, Inc.
Established in 2018, the Manulife IT Delivery Center Asia, Inc. (MITDC) was created with the specific remit of
• Delivering and maintaining common internal Manulife solutions;
• Ensuring robust delivery practices are in place, including quality assurance processes;
• Maximizing the reuse of technology, solutions & skills across Manulife Asia to achieve speed to market and cost efficiencies utilizing Agile DevOps practices;
• Leading common “service provider” processes and transparent operations across the various Manulife Asia locations;
• Including support center, SOW Billing & Tracking, Performance measurement & reporting, quality assurance and Center Of Excellence, Information Risk Management and administration functions;
• Providing scale and skills/resource augmentation to Manulife countries.
Philippines was selected specifically because it had the right combination of a very deep bench of IT talent at a very reasonable cost among its Asian neighbors. Starting with a headcount of about 30 employees in March 2018, the Center has grown to over 390 employees as of December 2020. MITDC headcount is projected to grow to 500 FTE by the end of 2021 based on confirmed demand from the Manulife countries in Asia.
Powered by MetroCity AI