This is just a demo job post. Feel free to click "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" and experience our platform as an applicant.
If you have any questions, you may send us an email at hello [a] metrocity.ai or use the Contact Us page.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies nationwide
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned key accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with institutional customers
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and spearhead improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts; lead S&OP with CEO
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients' needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Train and coach the team and regularly improve the team's knowledge and productivity
- Has FMCG field sales background
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Highly interpersonal
- Preferably with a degree in business or marketing
- Preferably with an MBA
- Proficient on SAP, and Microsoft Office especially MS Excel
About Us. We aim to solve the pain of long hours spent on resume screening and initial virtual interviews. We develop better solutions for the workplace of the future.
MetroCity AI started last February 2020 and was formally incorporated last February 2021. We are a part of the Batch 10 startups of UP Diliman's UPSCALE Incubation Program. We are one of the recipients of the Accenture startup grant via UP Engineering Research and Development Foundation, Inc. (UPERDFI) and UPSCALE Innovation Hub.
Vision. To become a leading global player in artificial intelligence worldwide
Mission. To provide access to actionable information to our stakeholders for the improvement of urban living, work, security, and quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Trust. We do as we say, and we say as we do. We use hard data to make informed decisions.
- Transparency. We will operate as transparent as strategically possible to build on the trust of all our stakeholders.
- Respect. We will respect everyone and every idea. Our success is fueled by our people.
- Kaizen. We will be fast and will continue to evolve to meet our customer needs.