The Chief Psychometrician will provide strategic development, direction, and execution of MetroCity AI’s testing and assessment capabilities with the use of our recruitment automation platform. Candidates require a hands-on familiarity with formative, interim, and summative assessments; solid quantitative and analytical skills; a deep understanding of scientific and academic methodologies; and exceptional skills and experience with psychometric analytic tools and methods. As a founding member of the team, you can expect to be on a cash-equity hybrid compensation package initially, with strong upside and adjustments during the growth journey. If interested, you should be open to the standard 4-year vesting, 1 year cliff co-founder equity package.
- Test Development. This position will be a critical contributor to the success of the development and global delivery of our new assessment and recruitment tools working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Scoring. Responsible for developing scaling and scoring methodologies and be responsible for methodology knowledge transfer to team members.
- Test Bank. Responsible for developing an item bank of questions for continuous deployment, investment strategy for continuous additions and refinement overall management.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion. Ensure that diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racism elements and strategies are built into assessment and develop metrics which will support program effectiveness.
- Service Delivery. Manages overall delivery of assessments with the Core Development Team.
- Data Privacy. Develop a data and data management infrastructure, procedures, governance, protection, and release policies; will act as the Data Privacy Officer for MetroCity AI.
- External Engagement. Promote MetroCity AI and our assessment capabilities through virtual or in-person workshops, seminars, or key speaking opportunities.
- Additional Work. Participate and assist with additional responsibilities and projects as directed.
- PhD required
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible hands-on assessment development, leadership, and operational management experience
- Experience in an academic environment is a plus
- International experience a plus
- Applicants who do not meet the posted requirements but are completing their final academic semester/quarter will be considered eligible for employment and may be asked to provide additional information confirming their academic completion date
- Expertise in psychometrics and standardized testing
- Proficiency using statistical software and online resources to research and analyze data
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of formative, interim and summative assessment formats, and objectives
- Strong knowledge of national and international learning standards
About Us. We aim to solve the pain of long hours spent on resume screening and initial virtual interviews. We develop better solutions for the workplace of the future.
MetroCity AI started last February 2020 and was formally incorporated last February 2021. We are a part of the Batch 10 startups of UP Diliman's UPSCALE Incubation Program.
Vision. To become a leading global player in artificial intelligence worldwide
Mission. To provide access to actionable information to our stakeholders for the improvement of urban living, work, security, and quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Trust. We do as we say, and we say as we do. We use hard data to make informed decisions.
- Transparency. We will operate as transparent as strategically possible to build on the trust of all our stakeholders.
- Respect. We will respect everyone and every idea. Our success is fueled by our people.
- Kaizen. We will be fast and will continue to evolve to meet our customer needs.