- Achieve sales goals by effectively identifying and working towards business opportunities
- Assist new company partners or users onboard the platform
- Answer and address non-technical questions from company partners or users; forward technical questions to the R&D team
- Effectively and efficiently generate, qualify, and convert leads to prospects using both digital and traditional methods
- Schedule appointments and demos with prospects and clients
- Conduct follow-up activities on prospects
- Help prepare proposals and other sales documents
- Deliver excellent sales presentations online or in person
- Clearly identify, articulate, and respond to client needs
- Work with other teams like marketing and R&D to achieve the best results
- Maintain a tight relationship with clients and users
- Other duties assigned
- Must be currently enrolled in Business/Marketing/Advertising/Communication course or equivalent
- Internship duration shall be at least 400 hours/3 months
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Adept in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Preferably with background in social media management
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work with teams and independently
WHAT WE OFFER
- P20,000 basic pay per month
- Sales incentives
- 100% remote or work-from-home
- Fixed weekday schedule, weekends off
- Opportunity to join our stock-ownership program
About Us. We aim to solve the pain of long hours spent on resume screening and initial virtual interviews. We develop better solutions for the workplace of the future.
MetroCity AI started last February 2020 and was formally incorporated last February 2021. We are a part of the Batch 10 startups of UP Diliman's UPSCALE Incubation Program.
Vision. To become a leading global player in artificial intelligence worldwide
Mission. To provide access to actionable information to our stakeholders for the improvement of urban living, work, security, and quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Trust. We do as we say, and we say as we do. We use hard data to make informed decisions.
- Transparency. We will operate as transparent as strategically possible to build on the trust of all our stakeholders.
- Respect. We will respect everyone and every idea. Our success is fueled by our people.
- Kaizen. We will be fast and will continue to evolve to meet our customer needs.