Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, usage, and customer engagement
- Deliver marketing activities to assist sales and business development teams on meeting revenue targets
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the marketing objectives are aligned with the other departments goals
- Partner with the internal teams to develop and monitor metrics and dashboards to understand industry trends and practices
- Measure and report performance of all marketing activities, analyze campaign performance through thoughtful and insightful reporting
- Develop KPI framework and benchmarks to measure success of campaigns so to ensure continuous improvement
- Lead implementation of special projects
- Assist the Core Group in soliciting and managing feedback from clients and users
- Document any complaints or assistance needed regarding our products and services
- Manage our end-user and other related surveys
- Brainstorming new, innovative, and fresh ideas for ads, promos, or campaigns
- Content creation for social media posts
- Contributing to and planning monthly content calendars
- Researching on topics to support our social media content and articles
- Management of social media and search engine ads
- Assist in areas of business development
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related fields
- Proven track record of growing market share, customer acquisition, or profitability, preferably in a digital or technology environment
About Us. We aim to solve the pain of long hours spent on resume screening and initial virtual interviews. We develop better solutions for the workplace of the future.
MetroCity AI started last February 2020 and was formally incorporated last February 2021. We are a part of the Batch 10 startups of UP Diliman's UPSCALE Incubation Program.
Vision. To become a leading global player in artificial intelligence worldwide
Mission. To provide access to actionable information to our stakeholders for the improvement of urban living, work, security, and quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Trust. We do as we say, and we say as we do. We use hard data to make informed decisions.
- Transparency. We will operate as transparent as strategically possible to build on the trust of all our stakeholders.
- Respect. We will respect everyone and every idea. Our success is fueled by our people.
- Kaizen. We will be fast and will continue to evolve to meet our customer needs.