The Technical Co-Founder / Fullstack Developer will be responsible in developing the tech roadmap and vision along with our CTO, in line with commercial and strategic objectives. This position will require a full-time commitment. As a founding member of the team, you can expect to be on a cash-equity hybrid compensation package initially, with strong upside and adjustments during the growth journey. If interested, you should be open to the standard 4-year vesting, 1 year cliff co-founder equity package.
Strategy & Planning
- With our CTO, align UI/UX and software development to the business goals and objectives
- Define key performance indicators and continuously measure performance of metrics
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external business partners
Research & Development
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, launch, and iterative improvements
- Hands-on front-end and back-end development approach
- Innovate and re-enforce the discipline of the Scrum Framework
- Acting as a senior point of contact and escalation to internal and external stakeholder groups
- Drive innovation across MetroCity AI and to inspire the team to build products with the future in mind
- Attract and train talents
- Coach and use performance management wherever applicable
- Perform and deliver people management administration tasks
- Guide the team towards agility through mentorship and feedback.
- Help foster a phenomenal culture within our startup aligned with MetroCity AI's vision, mission, and core values
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience especially in developing and launching products
- At least 2 years experience in React with NextJS Framework, Nodejs, API Gateway + Lambda Function
- At least 2 years experience in AWS cloud, tech stack
- In-depth knowledge and experience in UI and UX Design
- A strong natural leadership style that moves people to take action, motivates, and inspires excellence
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 year managing a team of product managers, UI/UX designers, and other developers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About Us. We aim to solve the pain of long hours spent on resume screening and initial virtual interviews. We develop better solutions for the workplace of the future.
MetroCity AI started last February 2020 and was formally incorporated last February 2021. We are a part of the Batch 10 startups of UP Diliman's UPSCALE Incubation Program. We are one of the recipients of the Accenture startup grant via UP Engineering Research and Development Foundation, Inc. (UPERDFI) and UPSCALE Innovation Hub.
Vision. To become a leading global player in artificial intelligence worldwide
Mission. To provide access to actionable information to our stakeholders for the improvement of urban living, work, security, and quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Trust. We do as we say, and we say as we do. We use hard data to make informed decisions.
- Transparency. We will operate as transparent as strategically possible to build on the trust of all our stakeholders.
- Respect. We will respect everyone and every idea. Our success is fueled by our people.
- Kaizen. We will be fast and will continue to evolve to meet our customer needs.