Sales Strategy & Planning
- Responsible for building and leading a world class team that will sell MetroCity AI’s solutions via aggressive and value-based market penetration strategies
- Develops an effective long-term sales strategy and plan in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement
Sales Management & Business Development
- Demonstrates outstanding execution track along sales cycle, ensuring sales methodologies and common processes are in place and defining clear territory engagement guidelines
- Monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generations for sustainable growth
- Utilizes a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (value Centric Sales Approach), establishing and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures
- Ensures there is a proper business case with clear and attractive ROI impact for R&D bids or contracts
- Builds a network of executive relationships across industry, community and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions
- Stays current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to Sales team and ensuring all involved know the roles the play in making campaigns successful
- Drives team towards expected market penetration and customers/partners satisfaction levels
- Drives each sales team member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Facilitates alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership
- Effectively manages remote resources, dedicating quality time and leveraging company’s resources
- Attract and train sales talents
- Coach and use performance management wherever applicable
- Perform and deliver people management administration tasks
- Lead implementation of special projects
- Assist the Core Group in soliciting and managing feedback from clients and users
- Document any complaints or assistance needed regarding our products and services
- Manage our end-user and other related surveys
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related fields
- 2-3 years of experience in leading a sales team
- Proven track record of growing market share or customer acquisition, preferably in a digital or technology environment
About Us. We aim to solve the pain of long hours spent on resume screening and initial virtual interviews. We develop better solutions for the workplace of the future.
MetroCity AI started last February 2020 and was formally incorporated last February 2021. We are a part of the Batch 10 startups of UP Diliman's UPSCALE Incubation Program.
Vision. To become a leading global player in artificial intelligence worldwide
Mission. To provide access to actionable information to our stakeholders for the improvement of urban living, work, security, and quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Trust. We do as we say, and we say as we do. We use hard data to make informed decisions.
- Transparency. We will operate as transparent as strategically possible to build on the trust of all our stakeholders.
- Respect. We will respect everyone and every idea. Our success is fueled by our people.
- Kaizen. We will be fast and will continue to evolve to meet our customer needs.