nXscale provides flexible outsourcing solutions for startups and scaleups. We partner with global companies to help them build teams and scale operations.
Our client focuses on the needs of small to middle market businesses to improve and grow their return.
The SEO manager's primary responsibility is to regularly review and continuously improve, elevate and innovate the overall campaign performance, internal processes, products, reporting to ensure that campaigns deliver the SEO relevant outcomes. All improvements and innovations will need to be trained by the SEO manager to the SEO specialists. This role will also have client facing responsibilities to
handle escalations and high-level consultations.
What you will do
- Analytics & Forecasting - Collectively analyze campaign performance to identify gaps in the products, skills and processes..
- Strategy & Recommendations - Review and improve existing SEO practices and strategies to either improve performance (e.g. rankings, traffic, conversion, etc.) in a shorter timeframe.
- Operations Excellence - Identify and implement automation on repetitive tasks and create new tasks that will focus more on using strategic and analytic capabilities of SEO's. Research on the latest trends and technology on marketing, SEO and adjacent digital marketing channels (e.g. Google Ads, Social Media) and industries. Work with all relevant teams and contributors in improving current products or developing new ones.
- People Management & Development - Conduct regular coaching and feedback on direct reports. Conduct regular upskilling sessions to SEOs, AMs and all other relevant contributors to elevate the quality and outcomes of our SEO products. Mentor Leads to ensure high quality SEO work is continuously implemented and processes are questioned Process Improvement / Fulfillment Leveling up the Quality of Rankings and Health Score
Who you are:
- More than 5 years of proven experience in On-page, technical audits and content strategy & implementation.
- More than 5 years of proven experience in Off-page and different backlinking schemes.
- Experience in creating and improving processes and products that create value to customers.
- Experience in leading and mentoring SEO Specialists.
- Experience in content marketing and content silo structures.
- Experienced in working on an outcome focused SEO organization.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in handling client escalations and consultations.
- Temporary hybrid work set-up and must be amenable to work on-site eventually.
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The nXscale Referral Program is still open!
Give your friends the chance to work in a global startup. Refer friends here: https://lnkd.in/giy7dk9C
#nxscale #recruitment #recruitmentph #recruitmentagency #recruitmentlife #remotework #remoteworking #remoteworklife #openrecruitment #onlinejobs #onlinejobsearch #jobph #jobphilippines #hiringph #hiringnow #hiringalert #workfromhome #wfh #wfhph #wfhsetup #virtualassistant #virtualassistantph #startup #startupbusiness #startuplife #startupphilippines #startupph