The Corporate Accountant role is instrumental in building the integrity of the financial information of the company and the group as a whole. As part of the Finance Team, you’ll primarily be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the company’s financials. You will safe-keep the company’s assets and maintain accounting controls.
Supporting the firm's Head of Finance and Operations across accounting, tax, and audit for the various funds managed by the entity.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual fund accounts
- Quarterly management cost and carry calculations
- Cash forecasting and management for all funds managed by the entity
- Cash reconciliation for ongoing fundraises and fund capital calls
- Assistance in managing new fund launches from a finance and operations perspective
- Allocation of fund level interests for new limited partners
- Processing fund payments and assisting with the completion of new investments
- Liaising with external fund administrators
- Assisting with annual income tax and ongoing tax compliance
- Assisting with the funds’ annual audit process
Experience and Other Requirements
- 3-5 years working in funds management or fund administration. Prior big four experience in taxation will be viewed favorably.
- CA or CPA qualified (or are studying towards being).
- An ability to move fast and learn quickly, juggle a list of priorities, work autonomously and implement processes and procedures all without comprising attention to detail.
- Developed analytical and quantitative skills
- Candidates should be familiar with using Microsoft office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint. There is a preference for candidates who have experience with Xero.
- Candidates with multijurisdictional experience (with a focus on Southeast Asia or Australia) and/or experience with both Limited Partnership and Trust fund structures would be viewed favorably.
- Ability to synthesize complex information and communicate in an effective way to the management team.
- Strong communication skills are a must.