nXscale provides flexible outsourcing solutions for startups and scaleups. We partner with global companies to help them build teams and scale operations.
Our client is a DTC (direct to consumer) online retailer, our business revolves around building DTC eCommerce brands various brands under their umbrella. They're a team of 100+ based in KL, Singapore and the Philippines.
We are seeking an Influencer Marketing Manager to oversee our influencer marketing acquisition channel. This role involves owning the strategy and execution with a focus on optimizing, growing & scaling the channel.
What you will do:
- Own the strategy, launch, implementation, and optimization for influencer and social media campaigns
- Implement strategy and implementation across all types of performance influencers and all markets
- Grow our social media and influencer presence & user-base as well as conversion and revenue contribution through smart expansion strategies
- Develop creative direction and/or campaigns for partners across different external channels.
- Monitor performance of partnerships to optimize campaigns, automation, segmentation, and channel expansion.
- Lead weekly and monthly reporting on market results
- Build the leading influencer program in the industry, permanently optimize our tech stack, analytics tools, payout models and influencer acquisition and onboarding strategies
- Work cross-functionally with the data, brand and acquisition teams around processes and infrastructure needed for a high-scale high-growth influencer program
- Analyze campaign performance, document insights and learnings and make recommendations for continuous improvement to achieve positive ROI & high user acquisition
- Develop KPI’s and insights both internally and with external partners to benchmark expectations and goals
Who you are:
- 6+ years experience executing influencer marketing campaigns, working directly with influencers across YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. Preferably focused on e-commerce
- A career and track record focused on performance, ideally with experience focused on delivering tangible results and growth
- Experience in running influencer programs in multiple regions, preferably the US, Australia, Southeast Asia
- Strong creative skills; must have experience working with influencers to develop unique concepts to integrate brand deals into engaging content
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to negotiate strongly while maintaining good relationships with influencers, managers, agencies, etc.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms and have experience using the appropriate tools and methodologies to measure impact of campaigns
- Experience building brand ambassadorship or affiliate marketing for influencers is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - comfortable presenting to leadership as well as documenting processes and putting together reports
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, and the ability to multitask/work under pressure
- Exceptional project management experience
- Collaborative, team player that pushes self and helps others achieve results, setting aggressive goals and high standards
- Excellent people manager capable of nurturing a team with growth mindset
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The nXscale Referral Program is still open!
Give your friends the chance to work in a global startup. Refer friends here: https://lnkd.in/giy7dk9C
#nxscale #recruitment #recruitmentph #recruitmentagency #recruitmentlife #remotework #remoteworking #remoteworklife #openrecruitment #onlinejobs #onlinejobsearch #jobph #jobphilippines #hiringph #hiringnow #hiringalert #workfromhome #wfh #wfhph #wfhsetup #virtualassistant #virtualassistantph #startup #startupbusiness #startuplife #startupphilippines #startupph