nXscale provides flexible outsourcing solutions for startups and scaleups. We partner with global companies to help them build teams and scale operations.
Our client focuses on the needs of small to middle market businesses to improve and grow their return.
The QA engineer's responsibilities includes designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts.) The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
The role will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
What you will do:
- The role shall be review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and design
- Develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop, and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results and investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions, track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Who you are:
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ year testing experience
- Experience in Web and Mobile testing is a must
- Fundamental knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles, Test Methodologies and Defect/Bug Management
- Proven experience in business requirements scoping and testing
- Strong background in project documentation – including translating business requirements into complete use stories, user journey and product features; UAT plans and reports
- Must be a strategic and analytical thinker who thrives on solving problems to create best user experience
- Organized, with keen attention to detail and able to work with high degree of independence
- Effective time and task management skills. Works well under pressure and takes constructive criticism.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including technical writing
- Working experience in Agile Development specifically in JIRA – Kanban & Scrum as well as Confluence is a plus
- Working experience in Postman, Fiddler, and other Web Req\Resp tools
- Working experience in Selenium (Java), Junit, TestNG, Rest Assured, Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber
- Working experience in Exploratory, Smoke, Product, Regression, Integration (API) and Performance (Load, Soak, Stress, etc.…) test
- Temporary hybrid work set-up and must be amenable to work on-site eventually.
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The nXscale Referral Program is still open!
Give your friends the chance to work in a global startup. Refer friends here: https://lnkd.in/giy7dk9C
#nxscale #recruitment #recruitmentph #recruitmentagency #recruitmentlife #remotework #remoteworking #remoteworklife #openrecruitment #onlinejobs #onlinejobsearch #jobph #jobphilippines #hiringph #hiringnow #hiringalert #workfromhome #wfh #wfhph #wfhsetup #virtualassistant #virtualassistantph #startup #startupbusiness #startuplife #startupphilippines #startupph