A global digital creative agency that’s been independently owned since 2008. Their mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better. They have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Sydney partnering with brands including Nike, Snipes, Facebook, Amazon, HSBC and JPMorgan in the Asia region. They are a recent winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year, and winner of Campaign’s Specialist Agency and Independent Agency of the Year in this region.
The Senior UI Designer plays a major role in project teams from developing strategy and ideas, running through to delivery. They show exceptional creative output as they craft products, platforms and content. Coming from a digital agency background you should have a comprehensive history of environments where you’ve been directly and centrally involved in the delivery of high profile work which has been crafted to exceptional standards.
You will be used to being in collaborative surroundings often coming too fast, iterative solutions working alongside other disciplines. You’ll also be comfortable articulating your work within the team, sometimes helping to direct others.
Required is a very good understanding of how a single design language is applied across Responsive Web, Native App and other channels. You can also demonstrate previous experience working for known brands across such channels and are familiar with using complex brand guidelines to good effect.
You will be confident in communicating not just within the team but also with the clients – hence be comfortable and experienced at presenting and communicating your ideas and thoughts.
- Perform competitor research, expert reviews and audits
- Evaluate existing sites in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and usability
- Facilitate interviews and focus groups to determine customer needs
- Assist with ideation and concept creation, ensuring creative ideas are grounded in strategy and technology
- Create detailed wireframes and prototypes to validate solution where appropriate
- Lead participatory design/user testing sessions
- Contribute to the creation of design systems and visual languages
- Create written and visual documentation outlining experience design requirements for client and/or internal teams
- Help lead client meetings and workshops and conducting stakeholder interviews to capture business requirements
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
- Present your work to external clients, explaining your design process and rationale
- Build and foster relationships with clients, helping them understand the value of UX, your role, and working with the team
- Help define the experience design approach and timings projects
- Ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
- A compelling portfolio of exceptional digital work.
- Show an ability to think strategically as well as purely executional.
- Able to take the initiative, shape and lead your projects.
- Comfortable directing others within a team, communicating your direction articulately with confidence.
- An understanding of technology uses and implementation for products and platforms.
- High level of general design attributes such as typography, use of photography, layout, iconography etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the high level of creative output right through a lifecycle of a project and execute relevant and exceptional design work.
- Be customer centric in your problem solving and thinking at all times.
- Have a good understanding of latest responsive design approaches and best practice as well as designing for native mobile apps.
- Comfortable working closely and often collaboratively with our talented UX and production team.
- Excellent understanding of digital tools such as Photoshop, Sketch etc.
- Basic skills in motion, for example simple knowledge in aftereffects or similar in order to bring-to-life exciting UI interactions.
If you are an entrepreneurial and ambitious professional or know anyone in that same manner that would be interested in playing a key role in a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
The nXscale Referral Program is still open!
Give your friends the chance to work in a global startup.
Refer friends here: https://lnkd.in/giy7dk9C