The Executive Assistant position is vital to the identification of operational risks and opportunities and providing solutions with the help of relevant departments. As part of the operations team, you will collaborate with multiple team members, leaders, and stakeholders, participating wherever necessary to ensure smooth, efficient operations.
The ideal candidate has a wide range of applicable skills, from strong computer proficiency with office productivity suites to attention to detail with data entry tasks. In this role, you may juggle multiple projects simultaneously, necessitating time management, multitasking, and organizational skills. You should have a thorough knowledge of our product and service offerings, and prior administrative experience is a strong plus.
- Assist in Procurement activities – sourcing for quotes, collating quantity, etc
- Ordering of pantry items/beverages on a monthly schedule or with ad hoc request from Manager
- Events – assist in booking of venues and searching for quotes
- Manage Directors/Team’s calendar and coordinate meetings from SEA, Australasia, and U.S time zones – Flag and resolve conflicts in calendars
- Responsible for managing, recording, and tracking the movement of office assets and equipment
- Budget management – Data entry to Petty Cash, Pantry expenses records, and sending reports to Finance on the first day of next month
- Assist in Travel sourcing and arrangements booking
- Upload of Admin and HR processes and processes in Notion.
- Responsible for managing, recording, and tracking the movement of office assets and equipment by Manager’s directions
- HR functions – assist in preparing onboarding/offboarding templates, raising provision forms, and coordinating for employees
- Assist with dropbox filing of investor documents
- Assist in pre-filling of application forms for new investor applications, assist in collating documents AML/KYC processes
- Update investor inquiries log, completing routine admin tasks, filling up forms for investors.
- Any ad hoc admin activities by the Manager or Investment team.
- 2-5 years corporate experience, ideally from big four companies
- Candidates with good executive calendar management experience will be preferred.
- Motivated, can-do and positive attitude
- Responsible, team player, and hands-on
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and have good time management skills
- Professional conduct, proactive and resourceful
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Minimum college/diploma education
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.