nXscale provides flexible outsourcing solutions for startups and scaleups. We partner with global companies to help them build teams and scale operations.
Our client is a DTC (direct to consumer) online retailer, their business revolves around building DTC eCommerce brands and they have various brands under their umbrella. They're a team of 100+ based in KL, Singapore and the Philippines.
We are seeking a Senior Social Media & Community Specialist to oversee our social media channels and manage communities on social media platforms. This role involves supporting and driving our presence on social media accounts and digital communities in everyday business.
What you will do:
- Managing the day-to-day social media activity for our brands with engaging, creative, and innovative content for all social media accounts including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat adhering to quantitative and qualitative goals
- Collaborate with creative and brand teams to come up with and manage social media calendar for our brands
- Proactively identifying opportunities to communicate and engage with our customers through our social media presence and digital communities
- Work with influencer marketing team to leverage content produced by KOLs and come up with creative strategy to direct KOL activities for social media content
- Create and manage social campaigns for new product or brand campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting on performance metrics and recommend how we continue to improve reach and engagement
- Manage our brands’ online communities, execute the strategy on how to engage with users to turn them into loyal customers and establish feedback flow with brand and customer service teams
- Work cross-functionally with the data, brand and acquisition teams around processes and infrastructure needed for a high-scale high-growth social media communications
- Work with a variety of social media management tools and content management systems for scheduling and publishing content on a global scale
Who you are:
- 2-5 years experience in social media and digital community management across Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. Preferably focused on e-commerce in the US, Australia, Southeast Asia
- A career and track record focused on performance, ideally with experience focused on delivering tangible results and growth
- Good creative skills; must have experience working with designers to develop unique concepts to integrate brand deals into engaging content
- Good interpersonal skills; must be able to negotiate strongly while maintaining good relationships with influencers, managers, agencies, etc.
- Good analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms and have experience using the appropriate tools and methodologies to measure impact of campaigns
- Experience building brand ambassadorship programs is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - comfortable presenting to leadership as well as documenting processes and putting together reports
- Good organizational, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, and the ability to multitask/work under pressure
- Decent project management experience
- Collaborative, team player that pushes self and helps others achieve results, setting aggressive goals and high standards
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The nXscale Referral Program is still open!
Give your friends the chance to work in a global startup. Refer friends here: https://lnkd.in/giy7dk9C
#nxscale #recruitment #recruitmentph #recruitmentagency #recruitmentlife #remotework #remoteworking #remoteworklife #openrecruitment #onlinejobs #onlinejobsearch #jobph #jobphilippines #hiringph #hiringnow #hiringalert #workfromhome #wfh #wfhph #wfhsetup #virtualassistant #virtualassistantph #startup #startupbusiness #startuplife #startupphilippines #startupph