Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, our client's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
Our client is building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
As a member of an innovative, motivated, and talented team, you will be driving the Sales Team in the Philippines to successfully acquire new business opportunities for our client. You will help drive the strategy and execution of growing our customer base in the Philippines and will oversee the day-to-day sales operations. We need our Sales Account Executive Team Lead to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As the Sales Account Executive Team Lead for our Philippines office, you will be the liaison between the management team and our high-performing sales team based in Manila. You are responsible for making sure the team is trained and managed well to support the sales targets and KPIs. The work is challenging, fast-paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely determined, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Develop sales plan in order to achieve revenue targets within the team
- Oversee and evaluate the performance of Sales Account Executive
- Handle escalated customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Derive metrics and dashboards are required for each function in order to obtain the data required
- Measure and analyze actionable insights across the company's Ecosystem through quantitative and qualitative data
- Project sales and determine potential revenue of product and services
- Plan and coordinate pieces of training for the team
- Have a clear understanding of the team’s situation and plan resources accordingly
- Interview Account Executive applicants and train new hires
- Have strong communication skills and is able to deliver goals and direction clearly
- Able to make decisions based on desired outcomes
What you will need:
- 3-5 years experience in managing sales teams
- Strong knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Strong communication and pitching skills in selling our products to potential clients
- Solid knowledge and skills in customer orientation, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems
- Enjoy the challenge to work in a fast-paced data-driven sales environment
- High adaptability to changing requirements and ability to collaborate across departments to quickly deliver solutions
- Driven and result-oriented which promotes the overall motivation in the team
- Experience in technology, B2B, SaaS company
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Excellent speaking, reading, and writing ability in English and Tagalog
- Our people - for real! We are some of the smartest and most interesting people you can work with. Expect to do a lot of peer-learning.
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home.
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters.
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. This helps us make more informed decisions and get more precise outcomes.
- Impact not just effort. We recognize that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work and long hours is not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution.
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Medical and HMO
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and levelling up
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.