What you will be doing:
- Assists in identifying new leads
- Works with team to come up with innovative lead generation strategies
- Provides support for day-to-day operations, e.g., outreach emails, leads tracking, etc.
- A recent graduate in Marketing, Business Management, Communication Arts or equivalent who has the drive to be part of our internship program in preparation for the corporate setting.
- Can also be currently enrolled in an accredited University/College program in the related courses to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to initiate new projects and ideas
- Eager to learn and work with different teams in the company.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Practical experience with current marketing and business development techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful business professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule and hybrid work setup
- Internship allowance provided
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.