We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting our People Operations Team. You will be working closely with our team to support the management of our social media accounts and different marketing channels.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks at hand and will directly work with our Head of Communications. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Assists in the management of the company’s social media accounts and marketing channels
- Creates engaging content to develop brand presence and promote the company
- Assists in the creation of content for other marketing campaigns
- Works with other teams to develop content/campaigns for company/product updates and other branding/marketing efforts
- A recent graduate in Marketing, Business Management, Communication Arts, or equivalent who has the drive to be part of our internship program in preparation for the corporate setting.
- Can also be currently enrolled in an accredited University/College program in the related courses to receive credit· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to initiate new projects and ideas
- Eager to learn and work with different teams in the company.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule and hybrid work setup
- Internship allowance provided
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.