nXscale provides flexible outsourcing solutions for startups and scaleups. We partner with global companies to help them build teams and scale operations.
Our client focuses on the needs of small to middle market businesses to improve and grow their return. The position shall include gathering of user requirements, defining system functionality, documenting and writing code revolving around the Python ecosystem. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Senior Software Engineer (Python) is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
What you will do:
- Completes allocated tasks on time, on a budget, with great quality and sense of pride
- Cooperates with other developers in the process of building RESTful API and Web Applications
- Creates object-oriented, self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Writes tested and well-documented codes
- Adhere to strict coding standards
- Defines individual ticket dev approach, executes code delivery and unit tests
- Handles deployment activities
Who you are:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- or a combination of education and relevant work experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience building applications using Python
- Strong knowledge of web scraping and its technologies
- Strong knowledge of how SEO works and APIs used (Moz, Majestic, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Knowledgeable in messaging brokers such as RabbitMQ
- Strong knowledge in OOP, MVC, and design patterns
- Familiarity with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with version control tools (GIT),
- Experience integrating various APIs and RESTful Web Services (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in optimizing page and server response speed, load balancing, security and
- Knowledgeable in cloud server management using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its services
- (EC2, RDS, Lambda, etc)
- Knowledge in setting up containers using Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience using Linux (Ubuntu)
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery methodologies
- Has a background in using issue tracking software such as JIRA.
- Knowledgeable in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including technical writing
- VueJS is an advantage
- Temporary hybrid work set-up and must be amenable to work on-site eventually.
We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and value diversity most at nXscale. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The nXscale Referral Program is still open!
Give your friends the chance to work in a global startup. Refer friends here: https://lnkd.in/giy7dk9C
#nxscale #recruitment #recruitmentph #recruitmentagency #recruitmentlife #remotework #remoteworking #remoteworklife #openrecruitment #onlinejobs #onlinejobsearch #jobph #jobphilippines #hiringph #hiringnow #hiringalert #workfromhome #wfh #wfhph #wfhsetup #virtualassistant #virtualassistantph #startup #startupbusiness #startuplife #startupphilippines #startupph