Be part of an established, professional, and trusted outsourced cloud accounting and finance service provider for businesses in the Philippines. Our client is revolutionizing the world of accounting, bookkeeping, and tax compliance through the use of online accounting platforms, cloud technology, and smart solutions.
As a Senior UI/UX Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with a young, dynamic and motivated team of people. You will have a level of autonomy to perform your role and collaborate closely with the Head of Product and CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct user research by gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product manager and engineers; translate user behavior into actionable data
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create concepts, mockups and wireframes that lead to intuitive user experience
- Rapid design and testing methodologies
- Able to clearly communicate research and design ideas to the team and management
- Maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools
- Join SCRUM meetings with stakeholders and our product team to, ensuring all relevant information are shared and discussed with the team
- Effectively communicate your UX solutions and product ideas with the team and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a UI/UX developer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of the latest UI design principles, trends and best practices for designing web and mobile applications
- Portfolio of design projects
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma and the like, and project management tools such as JIRA, Notion, etc
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS and CMS is a plus
If you are an entrepreneurial and ambitious professional or know anyone in that same manner that would be interested in playing a key role in a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Hit the apply button or refer your friends through our referral incentive program.
The nXscale Referral Program is still open!
Give your friends the chance to work in a global startup. Refer friends here: https://lnkd.in/giy7dk9C