As Project Management Manager, you will be a member of the global client project management team overseeing a team of individuals operating 24/7. Strong organizational management experience will be needed in developing your team, processes and effective strategies for client retention, revenue retention, and revenue generation. You are responsible for the effectiveness of the project team in the Asia offices and are conscious of the global effects of the actions taken there. Additionally, you are responsible for resolving any issues that may arise, and ensuring our clients have the best possible client experience. Your goal will be to help us safeguard and grow our revenue and retain our clients.
- Manage the project team comprised of Project Managers and Project Coordinators and Account Coordinators in Asia.
- Establish and monitor monthly goals set for team and/or specific team members.
- Implement team and company initiatives.
- Ensure the department is operating effectively, efficiently, and at full capacity.
- Accountable for profitability of projects, accounts, and team.
- Manage and maintain a resource management process to measure and manage team/project allocation, capacity, utilization.
- Determine trends, develop strategies, and implement action plans to increase project workload, client satisfaction, and client retention.
- Work closely with the Director of Project Management to align global strategy, compliance, and performance targets
- Work closely with the Director of Project Management on up-sell or cross-sell opportunities and client feedback
- Act as point of contact on your team for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Meet with managers to maintain company/team goal alignment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective conflict resolution skills.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative with a positive attitude.
- Must be committed to professional development, training and teambuilding.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with clients and team members.
- Ability to effectively maintain client and project records in real-time.
- High aptitude for internal protocols and software.
- High attention to detail.
- High ability to anticipate client and/or project needs and/or challenges.
- Ability to self-manage productivity.
- Ability to train and develop team members effectively.
- High ability to manage high-end, top tier clients.
- Revenue-centric abilities and mindset.
- Ability to develop and implement effective processes for improved workflow.
- Excellent management skills.
- High ability to plan, organize and train staff.
- High ability to develop strategies and solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level of experience.
- 2-5 years of experience working as a project manager and/or program manager.
- Experience managing a customer service or project management team is required.
- Knowledgeable in using Project Management tools/platform (Jira, Trello, Asana, etc)