A global digital creative agency that’s been independently owned since 2008. Their mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better. They have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Sydney partnering with brands including Nike, Snipes, Facebook, Amazon, HSBC and JPMorgan in the Asia region. They are a recent winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year, and winner of Campaign’s Specialist Agency and Independent Agency of the Year in this region.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be part of the client's UX Design team where you will work across various clients with UX Design leads.
- Perform competitor research, expert reviews and audits
- Evaluate existing sites in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and usability
- Facilitate interviews and focus groups to determine customer needs
- Assist with ideation and concept creation, ensuring creative ideas are grounded in strategy and technology
- Create detailed wireframes and prototypes to validate solution where appropriate
- Lead participatory design/user testing sessions
- Contribute to the creation of design systems and visual languages
- Create written and visual documentation outlining experience design requirements for client and/or internal teams
- Help lead client meetings and workshops and conducting stakeholder interviews to capture business requirements
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
- Present your work to external clients, explaining your design process and rationale
- Build and foster relationships with clients, helping them understand the value of UX, your role, and working with the team
- Help define the experience design approach and timings projects
- Ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
- Accomplished in designing engaging experiences with measurable results
- Good attention to detail
- Good client relationship skills
- Experience of working with standard UX tools and processes.
- Ability to think flexibly and strategically about problem solving
- Good communicator with excellent oral and written skills
- Collaborative and can work well with people across different departments
- Able to accurately provide timings for deliverables and projects
- Proactive and positive approach to work
If you are an entrepreneurial and ambitious professional or know anyone in that same manner that would be interested in playing a key role in a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Hit the apply button or refer your friends through our referral incentive program.
The nXscale Referral Program is still open!
Give your friends the chance to work in a global startup. Refer friends here: https://lnkd.in/giy7dk9C