We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist who will work closely with different partners and vendors. This role will be responsible for providing impactful marketing programs by working on end-to-end campaign planning, management, execution, and result analysis.
What you’ll do…
- Identify, recruit, develop, and pro-actively managing a portfolio of existing Affiliate programs and vendors
- Acquire, retain and activate new Affiliate and Partner Program partnerships
- Analyze campaigns, report on ROI results and devise strategies to increase conversions
- Monitor, analyze and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports to assess and optimize conversion rates
- Establish and maintain a strong client relationship through regular contact that will mostly include ongoing and effective email and phone communication
- Keep comprehensive analysis of competitors' programs up to date & help determine the need for revisions to our programs
- Must be comfortable working with numerical data presented in a variety of reports and spreadsheets
Who you are…
- Preferred 3 years or more experience in marketing, with knowledge of affiliate marketing, lead generation, campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to track, analyze and report results and provide recommendations to optimize performance
- Ideal candidate will be a target-driven, self-motivated and energetic individual with the ability to take direction and communicate with a high degree of self-confidence
- Proven planning, organizational and strong follow-up skills with ability to see a project through to completion
- Experience with CPA (Cost-per-Action), CPC (Cost-per-Click), CPC (Cost-per-Lead) payment models
- Effective and well-developed communication skills are also a prerequisite, with especially strong written as well as verbal skills in English
- Innovation and ability to think "outside the box"
- Bachelor's/College Degree (or higher) in relevant field