We need someone who is a team player & interested to learn more about UX/UI design as a career path.
Here are some of the responsibilities I have in mind:
- QA or UI reviews - checking of player portal, native app, & other projects during and after development and see if it's aligned with the mockups prepared by the team.
- UX writing - writing content for our external websites, apps, etc.
- UX/UI design - creating wireframes & simple UI designs
- Prototyping - creating prototypes of UI designs for developers
- Trello & Jira management - helping in managing our Jira ticket requests & organizing it on Trello. (occasionally)
Skills we need are:
- Good communication & Adaptable
- Eager to learn
- Time management - can work on several projects at a time
- Knowledge or familiarity with Figma, Trello, Jira is a plus