Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
- Competitive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives.
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage.
- World-class workspaces.
- Engaging activities and recognition programs.
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth.
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work.
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field.
- Join a global company, winner of hundreds of industry awards.
What is your mission?
You will help us deliver excellent service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Performs system audit of vulnerabilities and monitor assets
- Performs root-cause analysis for all incident reports
- Documents processes for System and IT related procedures to ensure standard builds are maintained. Documents configuration settings of servers, processes, and policies
- Support IT Specialists/Lead in daily operations